- Pageant performances and installations in Miles Platting & Newton Heath (2022) and legacy plan.
- Materials held in an online Open Access website repository.
- Schools resource licensed learning & performance pack.
- A toolbox for creative methods workshops for policy practitioners and neighbourhood managers.
- Co-authored paper(s) by the researchers on results of interdisciplinary creative practice for climate resilience.
- Recommendations Report for Transferability of creative practice on climate action for urban and non-urban contexts will evolve with partners.
- Project book/ special issue journal by researchers, partners and participants : a core text on communities and climate resilience through arts participation and practice.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: